It’s a wonderful feeling to come home, take of those high heels, and walk around on your plush, clean carpet. However, it can be a turn-off to be stepping on crumbs, spilled juice, and pet dander.
If this is the case, it may be time for a professional carpet cleaning.
Why professional carpet cleaning? There are about 2,000 dust mites for every one ounce of carpet dust. That’s 2,000 reasons to get your carpet cleaned right there. Homeowners should also call a carpet cleaning service at least once every 12 to 18 months to extend the life of their carpet. There are also several pounds of soil that accumulate underneath a household carpet over the course of a year — that’s not even including pet dander.
If you’ve just had professional carpet cleaning, there are ways to help maintain your carpet.
- Vaccuum: This activity should be a no-brainer, but make sure you vacuum areas that see a lot of foot traffic at least three times a week. Some examples would be your stairs, the kitchen, and the mudroom.
- Stop the Dirt: Use foot mats outside your door and inside to make sure your guests and family members wipe their feet. Have everyone take their shoes off and place them on a shoe rack as well.
- Spot Clean: If something spills on your carpet — don’t wait to pick it up. If it is a liquid, use soap and warm water and dab the spot lightly to try to lift the stain.
If you’re overdue for cleaning, calling for residential carper cleaning services is quick and easy. For those who have never hired a professional, there are a few questions you should ask to find the best residential carpet cleaners in your area.
- How long have you been in business? Carpet cleaning services that have only been in the business a couple years won’t know how to properly treat your rugs.
- Do you vacuum before the deep cleaning? If they don’t answer “yes,” you should move on. Carpet cleaning companies should know to vacuum loose debris first.
- How is your pricing tiered? Companies should charge you based on square footage, not the number of rooms cleaned. Measure the areas you’d like cleaned before they arrive.
- How much will you charge? Before you say yes to their services, you should always get a quote (this is when measuring square footage comes in handy). If you aren’t comfortable with the price, there is always another company to call.
- Is the company you’re considering certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration? It is always good to know that the professionals have a seal of approval.
Once you’ve found the right professional carpet cleaning company for you, it is then time to discuss any problem areas you need cleaned or if you should be moving furniture ahead of time.перевод с англискогопутевки в турцию с детьмизарядные устройства для планшетовsextoys pour deuxуслуги адвоката ценыfree spelling checkаккамулятормолекула духи 03car coverэффективное продвижение сайтовgopro hero3 silver edition review